À propos de Skylights SARL
SkyLights puts VR headsets on planes as passenger in inflight entertainment. Through its proprietary headsets, passengers can enjoy a Full HD cinema-sized screen to watch 3D or 2D blockbusters as well as films in forward-facing 360°. Since 2015, SkyLights has brought Cinematic VR to passengers flying with Emirates, Air France, Japan Airlines and many more.
Description du poste
Starting inflight, SkyLights has made significant progress establishing Cinematic VR entertainment within the Inflight Entertainment (IFE) ecosystem. Having commercially deployed in 2015, SkyLights is now pursuing fast paced growth by developing business with world leading airlines such as British Airways, Air France, Emirates etc. At the same time, the company is preparing to launch on the B2C market in Feb 2019 through a pre-sales Indiegogo campaign.
Today, SkyLights content catalog consists of 200 hours of premium content from leading Hollywood studios as well as independent VR studios. We are now in the process of enlarging & diversifying our catalog through new studio partnerships, as well as scouting content for special themes (relaxation/meditation, travel destination, music, lifestyle) & video games.
To help execute these objectives, SkyLights is searching for a Content Intern (Stage) to contribute to the following:
- Scout for content
- Assist in film bookings & follow the deliveries
- Manage & update the movie database
- Create & update content communication elements (website, presentations, flyers, etc.)
- Prepare studio reportings & analyse viewing metrics
This role will be ideal for an individual that is eager to learn, open to new experiences, values freedom and responsibility and likes to make things happen.
To join us on this exceptional adventure, submit your CV and cover letter today.
- Enrolled in business or film school (MSc/Bac+3)
- Strong understanding of audiovisual ecosystem
- Passion for innovation & VR
- Mastery of the English language – written & spoken (mandatory)
- Previous experience in film or start-up company
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated & takes initiative
- Open to new experiences & adaptable
- Creative thinker
- Strong written & spoken English (mandatory)
- Fluency in French (bonus