Department: Marketing & Communications
Job Location: Paris, France (Montrouge)
Position Type: Full-time (CDI)
Founded in 2007, Ymagis Group is a European leader in advanced digital technology services for the cinema industry. The company’s core business is structured around three main business units: CinemaNext (exhibitor services: sales and field services, software solutions, customer service (NOC) and consulting), Eclair (content services: post-production, theatrical delivery, digital distribution, versioning & accessibility, restoration and preservation) and Ymagis (VPF & financial services). We have permanent offices established in 22 countries and over 700 employees worldwide who all share a passion for quality in everything they do. Ymagis Group is a publicly-traded company listed on the Euronext stock market.
Our Marketing & Communications dept. provides various services to our head office, business units and affiliate companies across Europe and in the US. We are looking for a Field Marketing Assistant to join our team and continue to elevate the quality of our promotional activities. The Field Marketing Assistant will assist both the Director of Marketing & Communications and Field Marketing Manager in fulfilling their mission and daily operations. As part of the team, you will help in the organization of high-profile B2B events, from conception, execution to budget reconciliation, to ROI tracking, and aligning them with marketing strategy. Our major annual events include CinemaCon (USA), CineEurope (Spain), KinoExpo (Russia), HDF Congress (Germany) and the Congrès des Exploitants FNCF (France).
You will report directly to our Director of Marketing and Communications and Field Marketing Manager.
Job responsibilities for this position include:
- Assist in developing creative and innovative event strategies for the Ymagis Group
- Assist in executing Group’s event strategy – Daily operations & budget
- Maintain and update website content for conferences, events and trade shows
- Assist in evaluating event performance, post-event ROI tracking, and wrap-up reports
- Help team stay up-to-date on latest event technologies
- Manage business card requests and other administrative tasks
- Manage weekly press clippings mailing operations
- Manage merchandise requests and operations (orders, logistics & invoicing)
- Be an active and contributing member within our team’s creative think tank
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and execute multiple events with competing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree-level education or equivalent professional experience
- Fluent English is essential and at least one other European language skill desirable
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Drive
- Flexible, agreeable, and a team player