Company: GO-N International, Paris (75002)
Position: Intern / Assistant of International Sales Department
Area: Media Industry
For over 10 years, GO-N Productions has been fully dedicated to the creation of high quality animation for kids and the exploitation of its own properties across all media platforms.
The GO-N slate is high quality, eclectic and covers a range of genres and target age groups.
GO-N International is dedicated to the international distribution of such animated content made for kids and family, and sells shows in over 120 countries on the major TV channels and networks and across all media platforms worldwide.
GO-N has developed an extensive network of influential International partners such as France Télévisions, TF1 and Lagardère in France, BBC & BBC Worldwide in the UK, Super RTL and KIKA in Germany, TVE in Spain, Cartoon Network EMEA, Disney Channels worldwide, Netflix and many more.
GO-N International is involved at every stage of a project: from its inception through to development, financing, inking co-production partnerships, marketing & communication and international sales.
Intern’s tasks and responsibilities in the Department of International Sales:
- General assistance to the overseas prospection through contacts such as TV channels, Media Platforms, Producers and Rights Holders.
- General assistance to the preparation and planning of international audiovisual markets and individual business trips.
- Submission of programs to TV markets.
- Supervising the technical delivery of materials to clients in connection with our lab
- Creation & delivery of promotional material
- Client and right database update
- “Convention de stage” (Internship document from school/University) is needed.
- Ideal level: Bac +4 minimum training is required (Master or Business School)
- Resourceful person with strong appeal for audiovisual sector and international business.
- Excellent organizational skills, prioritization, meticulous with high attention to details.
- Capacity to adapt easily and work independently with sense of teamwork.
- Proactive, ability to take initiatives
- Good practice of Excel and general back office activities.
- English: fluent (oral, written)
Internship duration: No less than 4 months.
Remuneration: French standard internships’ benefits + 50% Pass Navigo