ABOUT THE COMPANY
STUDIOCANAL, a subsidiary of the CANAL+ Group, is one of Europe’s leading companies in the market for co-production, acquisition, distribution and sales of international feature films (more than 50 a year) and TV series. STUDIOCANAL is the only studio which operates simultaneously in three main European territories – France, the United Kingdom and Germany – as well as in Australia and New Zealand, and positions itself as a leading international sales agent for the rest of the world. STUDIOCANAL has an ambitious production policy supported by a slate financing system, unique in Europe.
Additionally, STUDIOCANAL has been actively developing and distributing high-end TV series through its network of award-winning European production companies, including TANDEM, RED, SAM.
STUDIOCANAL owns also one of the most important film libraries in the world, boasting more than 9,000 original titles from 60 countries including 6,000 films. The company is notably responsible for their technical restoration, international distribution and for the management of remake rights.
Support the International Marketing team at STUDIOCANAL, specifically the publicity manager in completing their objectives, including:
- Research and analysis (competitive benchmarking, reviewing scripts etc.) to support the development of publicity strategies.
- Participate in the communication and coordination with our STUDIOCANAL territories and internal teams (sales, distribution, finance, technical etc.) on our international publicity campaigns.
- Assist in the organization of publicity events: press junkets, on-set visit, film festivals, etc.
- Assist in the coordination of publicity materials: photos, clips, press kits, etc.
- Help manage interview requests and festival logistics
- General administrative support
- Passion for the film and media industries
- Bilingual French/English (must be fluent reading/writing/speaking)
- Hardworking, attentive to detail, flexible, pro-active, organized.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Outgoing personality with strong verbal + written communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize with attention to details
- Creative mind-set
- Has team spirit and a friendly disposition