Archive Valley is an international startup based in Paris dedicated to connecting content creators with unique video archive providers around the world. Video is growing fast and content makers increasingly use video archives to generate unique storytelling. Our users work for clients such as HBO, Netflix, Amazon TV and come from more than 50 countries. Archive Valley has received wide support, such as being incubated at NUMA, the premiere Parisian start-up incubator, and is currently expanding its community in Europe, Asia, USA and the Middle East.
In coordination with our Head of Partnerships and CEO, the International Sales intern will be in charge of the platform on-boarding process of the new production companies and archive researchers to generate initial requests.
You will be in direct contact with production companies all over Europe, the US, and the world to build a deeper understanding of their needs and transform them into active users.
You will have the opportunity to work in an international and dynamic environment where French is not a necessity. Joining now is an excellent opportunity to develop your business and entrepreneurial skills and grow with us. We’re looking for a sharp, hard-working, and quick-learning person with experience in sales, ideally in the media industry.
Our International Sales Assistant will be on the front lines of understanding our users needs, and the responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- An active part of Archive Valley’s business unit, you will be calling and emailing our new users to monitor the level of satisfaction, get feedbacks, pitch Archive Valley’s services and gather information on the needs and challenges faced by production companies.
- Prepare and support the head of partnerships for international Markets and Festivals (MIPCOM, Hotdocs, Sunny Side of the Docs, Berlinale, and more):
- Identify leads and set meetings
- Provide meeting planning assistance
- Provide assistance with travel reservations
- Participate in our sales strategy on new markets and territories.
- Maintain accurate and current information on prospects, users, clients and interaction activities in company-wide CRM system as well as creating prospection database.
- Participate in developing and maintaining sales reporting and analytics tools and provide optimization recommendations to increase performance.
- Participate in our product development meetings and collaborate with our Product Team to develop user guides in several languages.
- You have a BAC +4/5, and you come from a Business School or accredited University
- You are specialized in international business, management, communications or any related field
- A previous experience in the Media/digital industry is strongly appreciated;
- You must be fluent in English (written and spoken), French, Spanish or German and any other languages are a plus
- Candidates should be proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Experience with Powerpoint and Excel a must).
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with numbers.
- Strong communications skills and an outgoing, active listener.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and self-motivate
- Ability to be detailed and think outside the box.
- Responsible, Dynamic, Energetic and Sharp.
- Strong desire to work in an international & dynamic startup environment.
- Ability and willingness to learn fast, to react to and share findings across the organization.
Starting Date: January 2018
Duration: 6 Months
Remuneration: 554,40€/ Mois + 50% Carte Navigo