The Sales Contract Administrator is responsible for processing orders in the TV Sales database, maintaining local database, preparing programming availability lists, preparing the Material Delivery request, supporting budget preparation and analysis with regular updates. This person also participates to contract management including coordination with Sales Executives, Legal, Finance, Credit and Collections, Rights Administration, Tech Ops and Licensees.
- Prepare deal memos, change orders in WB system based on sales orders (Post-Sales Administration)
- Prepare Program availability List in systems (Pre-Sales Administration)
- Research prior sales history and deal terms
- Review contracts, amendments, product notices and other legal documents received from Licensees and Home Office (Burbank)
- Arrange for contracts signature by Managing Director and Licensees and distribute internally and externally
- Track status of documents from sales order through execution.
- Liaise with home office to resolve any conflicting clearance, sales, or rights issues.
- Coordinate and correspond with Sales, Rights, Collections, Finance, Tech Ops and Legal departments regarding sales administration issues.
- Input licensed sales in system (Filemaker)
- Maintain database (Filemaker)
- Maintain various records and files
- Extensive contract filing and archiving
- Helps with budget planning (Advanced Excel)
- Prepares expense reports